Boo!! Halloween is at Disney World and there are some deliciously haunting snacks and sweets. Although Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is canceled this year, there is still plenty to be excited for. Here is all you need to know about the Halloween treats at Disney World.
If you’d like to DIY your own Fall treats at home, be sure to check out last week’s post with Disney Fall recipes!
Magic Kingdom is usually the place for all things Halloween and Fall at Disney World. Even though Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is canceled, the decorations will be up and the festive feeling contagious! Now, let’s talk about those delicious fall treats!
- Main Street Bakery (Main Street; Starbucks location): Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll topped with Halloween icing.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café (Frontierland): Cinnamon donuts in a souvenir Hitchhiking Ghost container as well as Hades nachos served with black bean nacho chip and buffalo chicken.
- Liberty Square Market (Liberty Square): Constance’s For Better or Worse Wedding cake. This is a citrus cake with raspberry cream and a chocolate axe!
- Sleepy Hollow (Liberty Square): Pumpkin spiced waffles with vanilla ice cream and a caramel drizzle. Don’t forget to grab your Madam Leota sipper here as well! The line gets long with guests looking to purchase this sipper for their collections so get there early!
- Storybook Treats (Fantasyland): Poor Unfortunate Souls Float with cream cheese ice cream, raspberry drizzle, and Coke. Guests either love it or hate it!
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (Tomorrowland): Pumpkin spiced milkshake with a huge Mickey-shaped marshmallow and a pumpkin spiced soft-serve sundae!
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café (Tomorrowland): Mickey Monster Mash Burger with Meunster cheese, tater tots, and srirachi aïoli
- Sunshine Tree Terrace (Adventureland): Headless Horseman Rides Again float with strawberry DOLE whip and strawberry Fanta. Comes complete with a twisty straw with a Headless Horseman charm!
- Pinocchio Village House (Fantasyland): Not So Poison Apple cupcake is back and still a fan favorite! This is a spiced apple cupcake with pecan crunch buttercream.
Epcot is also home to some delightful Halloween treats at Disney World. What’s the catch? Well, these treats are available Halloween Day ONLY.
- Sunshine Seasons (The Land Pavilion): Halloween- themed cupcake with chocolate or vanilla cake and a Mickey pumpkin garnish.
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas Pavilion): Nemo & Squirt’s Nogin Concoction is a brownie stuffed with a chocolate chip cookie and topped with chocolate pretzels and a Mickey pumpkin garnish. Sounds interesting!
- Traveler’s Café and Garden Grill (Starbucks location and The Land Pavilion): Sugar cookie with Halloween sprinkles.
- Desserts & Champagne Marketplace (World Showplace booth): Liquid Nitro Cake Pop made with chocolate cake and Halloween sprinkles.
Let’s walk on over to Disney’s wild side! Yes, there are even some Halloween Treats at Animal Kingdom at Disney World.
- Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus (Starbucks Location, Discovery Island, Dinoland): Offered here is the Scar Cupcake which is made of red velvet cake, marshmallow filling, chocolate marshmallow icing and chocolate flames!
- Flame Tree Barbecue and Isle of Java (Discovery Island): Non-alcoholic Spooky Apple Punch is at these locations. This is a beverage made with Sprite and Monin Apple Syrup topped with a rock candy straw and a novelty glow cube!
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island): They also serve up an alcoholic version of the Spooky Apple Punch called the Rotten Apple Punch! This drink has Angry Orchard cider and Fireball Wiskey!
Now for our last stop for Halloween treats as Disney World… Hollywood Studios! There aren’t a lot of options at this park, but they do sound delicious!
- Trolley Car Café (Starbucks Location): Poison Candied Apple with caramel mousse and a red candy glaze!
- PizzeRizzo (Muppets Courtyard): Pumpkin Cheesecake Cannoli is a pumpkin cheesecake and hazelnut pecan brittle filling inside a cannoli shell.
- Rosie’s All-American Café (Sunset Blvd): Marscapone cheese and pumpkin spiced cake make up the Pumpkin Tiramisu.
- Backlot Express (Echo Lake): Treat yourself to a Box of Bones Éclair.This dessert is an éclair with dark chocolate mousse and garnished with white chocolate bones.
- PizzeRizzo, Rosie’s All-American Café, and Backlot Express (Muppets Courtyard, Sunset Blvd, and Echo Lake): Sip on a non-alcoholic Frozen Apple Cider or the alcoholic version with Crown Royal Regal Apple whiskey!
I don’t know about you, but now I’m hungry!! Which treats are you most excited to try?
Tune in next week for an all new post!
Until then… Cheers!!